Tecno Camon iSky 2 FRP Bypass Unlock Google GMAIL Verification (Android 8.1) – Without PC/APK;- FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Tecno Camon iSky 2 FRP Bypass Unlock Google GMAIL Verification (Android 8.1) – Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Tecno Camon iSky 2 FRP Bypass Unlock Google GMAIL Verification
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have set up a Google Account on your Tecno Camon iSky 2 Phone. After Resetting your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass the Google account verification lock on your Tecno Camon iSky 2.
In case, your device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass the google account lock from your device.
The Tecno Camon iSky 2 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Tecno Camon iSky 2 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Tecno Camon iSky 2 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Without PC/Apk
- First, Switch on your Tecno Camon iSky 2.
- ap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Insert a SIM Card
- Tap Emergency Call
- Double tap on Emergency Information
- Tap on Edit icon
- Select Add Contact
- Choose any contact from the list
- Tap the Contact name again
- You will get the contact information
- Tap on Message icon beside the contact number.
- Type Youtube.com and click on Send
- Now tap on the Youtube.com
- It will redirect you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap Accept & Continue =>> Next =>> No Thanks
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Select Open Set Screen Lock => Open => Open
- Now you can access the Protect Your Phone Screen
- Select Pattern
- Secure Start up => Tap Yes
- Now Draw a Pattern lock => Click Next
- Again draw the same pattern to confirm it
- Tap Yes i’m In =>> Got it
- Go back to the very first main Welcome Screen by tapping the back key multiple times
- Tap on Start on your Tecno Camon iSky 2
- Setup all initial Steps
- Again draw your current Pattern lock on the Verify Pattern Screen.
- Tap Skip on Google verification screen.
- That’s it.