Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application Form 2022;- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022. is the NCS recruitment form out, Below is Nigeria customs service recruitment application form, Nigeria customs recruitment portal https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng, Nigeria customs recruitment closing date and latest news about Nigeria customs recruitment will be provided in this article.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application Form
Is Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form out
If you have to wait to apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022, here is the latest news about the Nigeria customs job application form 2022.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Nigeria customs job application 2021. We published Nigeria Customs Recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application Form.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application Form
NCS online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the Nigeria Customs Service online application form. All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Available Positions for NCS Recruitment 2021-2022
There are 3 different categories in the NCS recruitment 2021. You will have to choose one below and apply.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
You can check the full application requirements for each category below.
1) Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
2) Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
3) Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
4) Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
5) Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
6) Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
7) Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Below is a full application guide that will highlight the Nigerian customs recruitment form 2022 requirement, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the NCS ongoing recruitment.
One thing that makes people fail recruitment is their inability to follow due process and obeying the requirements.
After the deadline for online submission of forms, all applicants’ application will be reviewed. Anyone that does not conform to the standard of the requirements will get disqualified automatically.
Then those that got shortlisted will now move ahead for physical screening/document verification.
Other Specific Requirements
- Senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
- Junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade-II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 – GNigeria Customs Recruitment Application Form
To be able to access NCS portal and apply for the online recruitment, you must follow the standard mentioned below.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise you are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021
To start the application process, you must visit the recruitment portal on https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Get your personal details, educational qualification and work experience ready before you start the application.
Now that you have everything within your disposal, it’s time to login to the NCS Recruitment Portal 2021 and submit an application.
Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application:
With the username and password you created at the registration page, you can login and complete the application.
- Click Here to view guidelines
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre”
- Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/.
- Go to your email and click the verification link sent to you to confirm your account
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dashboard and begin your application
a) Complete all relevant fields. will not be allowed to progress to the next page if you do not fill all required fields in this section.
b) Note: that you have a status bar on the top right corner that shows you if your application is pending or has been completed
9. Passport Photo Upload:
a) Upload your recent passport photograph which must meet the following specifications:
b) A JPG, JPEG, PNG image file.
c) Maximum file size of 200KB.
d) must be at least 600 x 600 pixels
e) If it is a scanned photo, crop the image to show only your head and shoulders before you upload it.
f) Your photo must be a clear image of ONLY you (not blurry, grainy, or fuzzy) against a plain background.
g) If you wear a head covering daily for religious reasons, adjust it to provide a full-face view.
h) Your photo cannot be enhanced in any way (for example, no lenses, filters, text, emoji, stickers, etc.)
i) The photo must be a full face-and-shoulders shot, squarely facing the camera.
j) You must use a portrait (not landscape) photo that is correctly oriented
k) You cannot wear dark glasses.
l) Your photo cannot be enhanced in any way (for example, no lenses, filters, text, emoji, stickers, etc.)
n) If you wear a head covering daily for religious reasons, adjust it to provide a full-face view.
10) Additional Information
a) Select your Physical ability status, input your NYSC certificate number (Superintendent category only) and year of completion in the fields provided, select your preferred mode of identification and input the document number, input your height and chest measurement in two decimal places.
11) Qualifications: Complete all required and relevant fields as they apply to you:
a) Superintendent cadre – fill in the information on your O-Level qualification, BSc/HND qualification, additional Degrees and professional certifications as they apply to you.
b) Inspectorate Cadre – fill information on your O-Level qualification, ND/NCE qualification and professional certificates as they apply to you
c) Assistant Cadre:
– CONSOL 03: fill information on your first school leaving certificate or S.75 or Junior Secondary School certificate or trade test certificate as it applies to you
– CONSOL 04: fill information on your O-Level qualification and professional certificates as they apply to you
d) [Additional Degrees and professional certifications are not compulsory for non-professionals]
12) Employment History [Applicable to Superintendent Cadre only – Optional]:
a) Input details of your previous and current employment as it applies to you.
13) Document Upload:
a) Upload Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Health certificate, Indigene certificate and other documents as they apply to you.
b) Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format.
14) Summary Page:
a) All the data you have entered on your application is displayed for your review and confirmation
b) Should there be any incorrect information, you can return to the relevant section and update your data.
15) Final Submission:
a) Read the Disclaimer Note and confirm by clicking the checkbox beside it. Then click on ‘Confirm Data’ to lock your data for final submission.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Closing Date 2022
The Nigeria customs will close the portal most likely on the first week of April. More information will be communicated to you on the deadline.